GSM - Drive Testing, RF Planning & Optimization
Course to develop skills in the field of wireless communication services and wireless networks in RF Planning (GSM).
Who Should Do ?
Bachelor Of Technology, Bachelor Of Engineering, Bachelor Of Science, Bachelor Of Computer Application, Master Of Technology, Master Of Engineering, Master Of Science, Master Of Computer Application.
Modules Covered in the Course
- Telecom & Wireless Basics
- Advanced telecom & Wireless concepts
- Packet Switching & IP Concepts
- RF Planning & Optimization (Refer below for detailed topics for RF Planning & Optimization)
- RF Overview
- RF Technologies and Deployment
- RF Propagation Principles
- Types Of Propagation Models And Their Uses
- Basic Principles of Traffic Engineering and Optimization
- System Design Considerations
- Wireless Technology
- 2G / GSM Technology
- Practical Tool Training
- 2G / GSM - Drive Testing, RF Planning & Optimization
* You can design and customize your training based upon your requirements from above mentioned topics or ask our experts to do it for you
Instructor Lead Regular / Instructor Lead Online / Instructor Lead Part Time / Onsite (Corporate)
For more details related to this course you can directly contact us or you can call us.