Advance Diploma in Telecom Project Management (ADTPM)
The wireless telecommunications landscape is rapidly evolving as it extends into traditional industries to create new value propositions including location based services (LBS), m-Commerce, m-Banking, m- Health, M2M, and mobile broadband services. Wireless telecommunications project managers are faced with the challenges of working with cross-functional teams to integrate multiple complex mobile and internet communications systems.
Who Should Do ?
Bachelor Of Technology, Bachelor Of Engineering, Bachelor Of Science, Bachelor Of Computer Application, Master Of Technology, Master Of Engineering, Master Of Science, Master Of Computer Application.
Modules Covered in the Course
- Introduction to the Telecommunications Industry & Project Management
- Strategy & Organizational Structure
- Project Life Cycle & Wireless Telecommunications Project Environment
- Project Charter & Stakeholder Management Strategy
- Project Requirements & Scope Baseline
- Project Schedule
- Budgets, Human Resources & Quality Plans
- Risk Management & Procurement Plans
- Scope, Schedule & Cost Control
- Scope Verification, Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- Project Communications & Performance Reports
- Risk Monitoring, Procurement Contract Award & Monitoring
- Team Management & Project Integrated Change Control
- Project & Contract Closure, Lessons Learned
* You can design and customize your training based upon your requirements from above mentioned topics or ask our experts to do it for you
Instructor Lead Regular / Instructor Lead Online / Instructor Lead Part Time / Onsite (Corporate)
For more details related to this course you can directly contact us or you can call us.